1.02.2006

Passion 06 – Day One



…God continues to impress upon my heart just how good He is and that He alone satisfies….nothing else compares to him … how I thirst and hunger for him….

The question for tonight was: Where does Jesus rate on our satisfaction quotient? Is he at the top of the list? Are we digging other places for satisfaction than Jesus?

God I want to know you more than anything. I want to honor you with my life, and I know that the first thing I need to do is just go to the place of intimacy with you…. Even today, I was reminded of the intimate relationship that Adam and Eve had with you as I read from Genesis … what a privilege that they had even to be able to hear you walking…. How cool was that….and to think that you still speak today and that I can hear you also...

You are deserving of all my life, Jesus….it is yours…I am yours.

Prayer:
O Christ, be the center of our lives
Be the place we fix our lives

....all for you, Jesus...

No comments: