Last night I watched the movie United 93 ... I know some of you are thinking why would I want to watch that, but I did ... and while I was watching it the thought came to me, "I know exactly what's going to happen ... these people are going to die, and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it."
And then I thought about the other truth that is reality ... there are a load of people that I come face to face with everyday that are headed for an hopeless eternity without Christ ...
BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS THIS ... I can do something and have a responsibility to do something about the second truth ... I need to do something now to help let folks know that there is hope ... that there is life ... that there is salvation in Christ ...
Lord, help me have the courage to do something now ... something that might point someone to you and an eternity of life with You.
No comments:
Post a Comment