10.29.2007

We Did It!

So we finished the Marine Corps Marathon yesterday and what a wonderful feeling. There is so much I want to thank the Lord for through the experience, and I'm sure that when I have more time, I'll put some more pictures and thoughts up here .... but now's not the time....

Kristen and I finished the marathon at 4 hours and 11 minutes according to our chip time ... if you look close at the video for the finish between 4:15 and 4:30 you can find us at the clock time of 4 hours 16 minutes and 32 seconds (Derek) and 36 seconds (Kristen) ... But then again, if you don't know what we were wearing ... It'll be awful hard to see us ...I'll send more pictures later ... Thanks for all your prayers and support.... this one's over :)


Warwick, Me, and Kristen


Dan, Karen, Heather, (The 10K Runners)
Warwick, Derek, and Kristen (The Marathoners)

No comments: