5.06.2008

Craziness

These past few days, I've been sensing the Holy Spirit reminding me how wonderful it is to spend time with the Lord ... I'm not talking about the fact that it's important, but the fact that it's wonderful.


I don't know ... just the fact that we are loved by the God who ... made the whole universe, who made the stars that I looked up at last night in the sky, who made the trees that are turning green with leaves, who made the sunrise this morning, who gave me a beautfiul family ...

As the psalmist says in Psalm 103, the One "who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."

Now, I know we're all busy ... I'm busy, you're busy ... but seriously are we really that busy that we can't spend time with God. The God who does all these things ... if anything, we're to busy not to be with Him ... I love that line from the psalm ... He's the One who your renews your youth "like eagles".

Crazy. I'm crazy for the times when I'm not listening, learning, asking, and leaning on the Lord ... and talk about crazy ... crazy is this God's love for me.

Thank you Lord, and forgive me for the times that I've lost view of who you truly are ...


No comments: