10.13.2008

Made Me Laugh


So I read through a book entitled, Churched by Matthew Paul Turner the other weekend ... usually, this isn't the type of book that I read, but it was sent to me from Water Brook to get the word out about ... As I read through Turner's stories of growing up in a fundamentalist church, I found myself laughing and enjoying the story .... While I didn't grow up in a fundamentalist kind of church, I did grow up "churched" and some of his stories will relate to many who did in some way ...

Turner's writing and storytelling style were lots of fun for me to read ... and in the midst of it all, he made some points for us to consider ...

I've got two copies to give away, so just let me know and I'll get them to you ...

No comments: