So this past Sunday, I used the this video to lead into a message on "looking forward" to this next year and considering what we're treasuring in our lives ...
I got this email from a friend in which he shares his initial thoughts as he saw the video played ...
"the guy is running through the desert at a frantic pace, following a trail of torn pieces of fabric left on sticks that he sees. then he drops to his knees and starts digging like crazy. I lean over to my wife and say "i think he's digging up a person who's been buried alive... it's like a bad episode of CSI!""
I love it ... hadn't thought of it that way, but I can see it ... I told him that as my wife watched it for the first time ... she commented on the guys level of fitness :)
BUT SERIOUSLY ... as you look forward to this coming year ... what are your pursuing? what treasure are you going after? Are you pursuing Jesus like this?
No comments:
Post a Comment