So I thought I'd share a picture of what the Indian Ocean looks like across the street from our hotel where we've stayed for the past two nights ...
I took this picture after Eric and I went for a run yesterday morning ... As we ran I was reminded of Psalm 36:5-7 where the Psalmist wrote, "Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies ... How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings." SO TRUE!
Things are going very well ... There is much we've experienced and learned and are looking forward to sharing with you. Great food ... Beautiful people, land, culture, and language ...Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers ...they make huge difference ...
I'll say that: a light sleep+early morning muslim calls to prayer & prayer+roosters crowing=not much sleep :)
We're headed to the mountains and R-vllage for the next three days to stay before getting ready to return home ... This is one of the parts of the trip that we've really been looking forward to ...
Hope you're all doing well ... Its been good to hear from you!
I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain. (Philippians 1:20-21)
7.10.2009
The Indian Ocean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment