10.26.2010

I Made it to a Corn Maze This Year!

This past Saturday ended up being a wonderful day... for the majority of the day I was involved in leading a gathering of worship leaders that our church is connected with.  I found it be a joy to meet with these leaders, learn from them, and serve them in this setting. 


Then in the evening, our friends invited us to join them for the Corn Maze at the Risser-Marvel Farm Market ... I had been wanting to go to a corn maze all month, and I'm glad it worked out ... It was a load of fun and it was perfect for the family ... we had the corn maze, then a hay ride, and then a bonfire with hot dogs, marshmallows, hot chocolate, and cider provided ... thought it was a pretty good deal ...  I'd go back next year! (Here are some pics)

The weather was beatiful ... I'm so grateful that we were able to do it ....

No comments: