2.24.2006

a bottle feeding

here it is just about 2 a.m. and I've just finished feeding Leah...

This girl somehow knows when exactly three hours are up. Every three hours whether she is awake or asleep, you can count on her being ready to have her bottle. While we can't look forward to the day, when the time between feedings (especially through the night) is more than 3 hours .... I just sensed these past minutes God speaking to me saying, "Just as this little one is dependent on you and needing nourishment so frequently and consistently, so you need to - and I desire for you to - depend on Me and spend time with Me allowing Me to be your Daily Bread."

Lord, thank you for how You speak ... even through a bottle feeding in the middle of the night ... I know I need You. May I be consistent in my walk with you and wholly dependent on You ... as I drink in Your Word.

No comments: