2.25.2006

speak

This morning as I read chapters 5 and 6 of Mark, I was reminded of the power of my Savior through the story of Jesus casting out the demons into the pigs, and the story of Jesus healing the woman who had been dealing with a physical sickness for many years.  

The authority that he commanded from demons … they feared him. The power to heal sickness just from the mere touch of his garment …

May always remember the power and authority that my Lord holds.  From the very beginning he spoke and life came into being… He spoke and people were healed… He spoke and storms stopped…

He speaks and all of creation obeys …. He speaks and lives are changed…He speaks and I am changed…. He speaks and when the commotion around is getting to be too much, there is peace…

Lord, as I hear your voice, may I trust and obey … for what have I to fear?  Jesus…SPEAK.

No comments: