I'm entitling this post "a challenge" because what used to be a very simple process of getting 1, 2, or 3 of the kids smiling and looking acceptable has quickly become a ordeal that takes time and patience so that we could get all seven of us looking acceptable for a picture that we felt we could send out ...
It's one of those challenges that has become a tradition ... one that the kids have been looking forward to doing, yet when in the midst of it, couldn't wait to be done with it ...
... I love it ... one of those family moments that we'll remember forever ... and we've got tons of pictures to prove it ....
... Here's a picture that sort of sums up one moment of the process that didn't make the final cut ... LOVE IT!!
2 comments:
I love it!! Looking so forward to Sat.
Love,
Mom :-)
awesome picture! THAT should've been on the Christmas card!
Post a Comment