
Today, I took a walk with two of my kids and one of things I've noticed is that they just naturally reach to hold my hand when we walk somewhere. I know that this will change in time as they grow older, but right now there in the phase where they just naturally reach for the hand to hold ... without even looking for my hand, they reach for it knowing that it's going to be there ... and they take hold ...
While we were walking my thoughts went to thinking about that in my relationship with God. How are my habits? Do I naturally reach for his hand? I know without a doubt that it's there, for he's not going anywhere ... He wants to hold my hand....
Lord, thank you for your faithfulness ... for always being there ... Help me to continue reaching for you ... just as you're reaching for me ... I don't want to be like that grown up kid that's had enough of the hand holding ...
No comments:
Post a Comment