Here we go!! 2007 is here and I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store for this year! The past week, I've really been thinking through the questions like: "Where am I headed this year in the different areas of my life? What are some things that I'd like to accomplish? What are some of the desires that God has placed in my heart that I need to go after and trust him with? What kind of person do I want to become?" Those are the type of questions that I've been reflecting on, and I'm still working through the answers to them ... it seems like there are some many things ...
Every year, as I reflect, I'm blown away by how the Lord continues to bless ... not that I'm saying everything is easy, but he sure does bless in so many ways that I can only be grateful for His unending love and steadfast faithfulness.
Lord, thank you for blessing me ... my I bless You in whatever I do ... I pray that my life will be characterized by joy because of You, gentleness to others, trust in You, excellent thoughts, a life reflecting You. (Phil. 4:4-9)
No comments:
Post a Comment