
Last week, I received a book entitled, Going All the Way: Preparing for a Marriage That Goes the Distance by Craig Groeschel and I just finished reading it the other day ....
It's the first book by Groeschel that I've read and in his humorous and honest style of writing he shared some helpful insights, especially for those who are not married yet, on pursuing a God honoring relationships that "go all the way" in glorifying God and experiencing true intimacy with your future spouse.
For myself as one who has been married for now ten years, I appreciated this book and the reminders that it gave for caring for my spouse as my number "two." He reminds us through the book that God must be our number "one" .... I've got that part, but sometimes my "two" - my wife, and my "three" - being my kids ... can for whatever reason get rearranged unless I'm very careful to make sure my relationship with my wife is where it needs to be ...
I found the book to be an enjoyable read and "right on" in providing counsel/advice in how to make wise choices in developing marriage relationships that "go all the way." Especially for those not-yet in relationships, and in those in pre-marriage relationships ...
No comments:
Post a Comment