
We attended a very nice church that seems to be a growing, healthy, Biblical community called Williamsburg Community Chapel. The pastor began his message with an illustration where someone who was reaching a point of desperation had gone to get counsel from a mentor and in the midst of his sharing about his challenges the mentor asked the question which seemed to be out of nowhere: "Do you know how a orange becomes an orange?"
The answer: "they just hang in there" ... I don't know why this has stuck with me all week, but it has ... I like it ... it's a good reminder ... we just got to hang in there and persevere ... it's God's timing ....
The answer: "they just hang in there" ... I don't know why this has stuck with me all week, but it has ... I like it ... it's a good reminder ... we just got to hang in there and persevere ... it's God's timing ....
No comments:
Post a Comment