10.09.2009

Tomorrow We Run

Well ... tomorrow we run! Over the past few months myself and a few other's have been training towards some races that will be held tomorrow at the Baltimore Running Festival as DMC Team World Vision. I'm looking forward to running the half marathon, but even more I'm grateful for the generosity of so many who have provided funds so that World Vision can provide clean water to many in Africa who desperately need it to live.

The generosity of so many has enabled us to reach our goal of raising $1500 and since we reached that goal of $1500 we raised it to $2000. I know we'll reach it :)

If anyone else is interested in joining our support team, you can find out all you need to know by going to our team site (www.firstgiving.com/dmcteamworldvision)

So, there you have it ... tomorrow we run ...

If you're interested in checking out the happenings tomorrow morning in Baltimore you should be able to do so by going to this link: http://baltrunfest.r2ismash.com/

No comments: